Community Led Planning Network
RCCE has always tried to share best practice and believes that, by formalising a network, Community Led Planning Groups will be able to take advantage of the wealth of information and experience accumulated.
How will you benefit from joining the Community Led Planning Network?
- The quarterly newsletter Compass will pass on information and guidance, share lessons learned and good practice and keep you up-to-date on funding opportunities and government policies
- There will be Officer attendance available for two steering group meetings
- You will be able to borrow display boards for your events
- You will have easy access to online information i.e. model constitutions, profile sheets, project plans, questionnaires
- Attendance at Network meetings will give you the opportunity to meet others and share experiences
- There will be one free training session of your choice from those scheduled by the Community Engagement Team
- Email and telephone contact with experienced officers will give you a regular source of support for your community projects
Please note that from 1st April 2013 RCCE charges will be subject to VAT. If you are unsure of how this effects your community group in relation to the Community Led Planning Network please contact the Community Engagement Team.
How can you ‘sign-up’ to the ‘Network’?
From 1st April 2013 there will be an annual subscription of:
£40 plus VAT for RCCE Members
£150 plus VAT for Non RCCE Members
To join, complete the Application Form and send to the Community Engagement Team at RCCE
Resources are available in the Members Area
Network Membership Application Form.doc
Network Terms and Conditions.doc
Need more help?
If you require help with facilitation of workshops and setting up a group to get a Community Led Plan underway, RCCE can provide additional support services.
Community Led Plan Support Service.doc
Request for support services.doc
For more information call Sarah Sapsford on 01376 574330 or email email@example.com