Oil Buying Scheme - Membership Terms and Conditions (August 2014)
1. I give my consent for RCCE Trading Community Interest Company (“RCCE Trading CIC”) and its partners, Community Buying at CAS Ltd (“CBACAS”) and AF Affinity, to negotiate on my behalf for the supply of oil at the best possible price.
2. I understand that RCCE Trading CIC and CBACAS will not negotiate payment arrangements on my behalf, and I agree that all payments for the supply of oil must be made by me directly to AF Affinity and that I am responsible for ensuring that I am aware of the payment terms specified by AF Affinity.
3. I agree that once I have placed an order, it is a firm order to which I am committed, and not simply an expression of interest.
4. I agree that neither RCCE Trading CIC nor CBACAS (nor anyone acting on behalf of RCCE Trading CIC or CBACAS) will be held liable for any claims that may arise between me and AF Affinity.
5. I understand that when I want to order oil, it is my own responsibility to ensure that I either place my order online or return my order form by post to my local co-ordinator or to CBACAS before the deadline specified for the next period’s order, and that neither RCCE Trading CIC nor CBACAS (nor anyone acting on behalf of RCCE Trading CIC or CBACAS) will be held liable for any shortage of oil or other problem that I experience if I fail to meet the specified deadline.
6. I give my permission for my personal data to be stored in RCCE Trading CIC’s membership database and for RCCE Trading CIC to pass my personal data via CBACAS to AF Affinity, and via both CBACAS and AF Affinity to the selected oil suppliers to enable the various parties to administer the oil ordering process and to make delivery of the oil. I understand that RCCE Trading CIC, CBACAS and AF Affinity will not pass my personal data on to anyone else without my express permission.
7. I will advise RCCE Trading CIC of any changes to my membership details in writing, and I understand that I may ask for my personal data to be removed from RCCE Trading CIC’s membership database at any time. Unless you advise us to the contrary, we will also, in such circumstances, instruct CBACAS and AF Affinity to delete all the personal data that they hold for you.
8. I understand that my membership of the scheme will be deemed to have lapsed if I do not renew my membership (and pay the appropriate annual membership fee) when prompted to do so at the end of a year’s membership.
9. I give my permission for RCCE Trading CIC and AF Affinity to contact me about other products and services which they think might be of interest to me. DELETE AS NECESSARY
If you would like to download these Terms and Conditions Click here