Entries are open to village hall and community building committees and the entry form and guidance notes are available to download below.
Entries should be submitted on one side of A4 and should include:
- A description of the project and what you would use the funding for;
- How will this change the building/use of the building?;
- A breakdown of the cost;
- Timescales for completion;
- Who will benefit from the project; and
- Details of any other funding secured for the project.
The closing date for entries is MONDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2012 and winners will be announced at the RCCE Village Halls & Community Buildings Conference on Saturday 20th October 2012 at Highwood Village Hall.
AC Application form 2012.pdf
AC Trust Awards leaflet June 2012.pdf