Finance and Administration Manager - Vacancy
Full Time position - 35 hrs per week. Circa £32,000
Rural Community Council of Essex (RCCE) is a growing, countywide charity looking for a full-time Finance and Administration Manager to support the delivery of its strategy through the provision of financial, HR and other back office services.
The post will provide a range of financial management services including the processing of invoices, payroll data, reconciliation of bank accounts, submission of VAT returns, preparation of the charity’s annual statutory accounts, annual return, budget and financial forecasts, and the maintenance of financial systems and records, together with the provision of front-line HR services and management of RCCE’s premises.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in an accountancy role, preferably in the charity sector;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/AAT qualification or equivalent experience;
- Experience in the use of Sage 50 or similar accountancy software;
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and a knowledge of statutory regulations;
- The ability to communicate confidently with staff, management at all levels, both verbally and in writing;
- Knowledge of or an interest in HR/personnel matters and the management of premises;
- Ability to work without close supervision;
- An attention to detail.
This post will normally be based at the RCCE offices at Feering, near Colchester, but is home based at the moment owing to the pandemic. You are required to have a full driving licence and access to a car.
Application deadline: 12 noon Monday 12th July 2021
To apply you must complete an application form and an equality monitoring form - which can be downloaded from the website: www.essexrcc.org.uk
Please send applications electronically to: Sara Ward (Administrator) – firstname.lastname@example.org
RCCE registered charity no. 1097009 Registered company no. 4609624