Part-time 21 hrs per week (circa £32,000 FTE)
Rural Community Council of Essex (RCCE) is a growing, countywide charity looking for a Finance Manager to support the delivery of its strategy through the provision of financial services.
- Ideally three years’ experience in an accountancy role, preferably in the charity sector;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/AAT qualification or equivalent experience is desirable;
- Experience in the use of Sage 50 or similar accountancy software;
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and a knowledge of statutory regulations;
- The ability to communicate confidently with staff, management at all levels, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to work without close supervision;
- An attention to detail.
For more information about the role please click on the links below.
To apply you must complete an application form and an equality monitoring form.
Or complete an application form and an equality monitoring form - which can be downloaded from the website or by contacting RCCE: http://www.essexrcc.org.uk/Working_for_us
RCCE registered charity no. 1097009 Registered company no. 4609624