The RCCE Village Halls & Community Buildings Conference will be held on Saturday 14th October 2017 at Chignalls & Mashbury Village Hall.
We are delighted to be holding this years' Conference at the newly rebuilt Chignalls & Mashbury Village Hall, just north of Chelmsford. The event will take place from 9.30am to 3pm and this will be an opportunity to meet and network with trustees and parish councillors as well as hear presentations from invited guests.
This year, presentations will be given on:
- Registering property with the Land Registry and vesting with the Official Custodian of Charities
- Insurance for halls, issues with underinsurance, trustee indemnity insurance, and joint insurances
- Wooden floors - how to look after, mend or replace them
- Relaunch of the Superfast Essex Community WiFi Scheme
- Charity Commission end of year accounts, and the RCCE Accounting Service
We welcome members and non-members. If you would like to attend, please download the Programme and Booking form below and return to Sue Sheppard at RCCE (address on form).