RCCE is holding a training day for Treasurers and Trustees of Village Halls and Community Buildings on Saturday 3rd February 2018 at FEERING COMMUNITY CENTRE from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Do you want to know:
- What are the Charity Commission requirements?
- What information should be on the Annual Report?
- What is the format of your Annual Accounts?
- What financial information do Trustees require?
- Can we pay trustees?
- Do we employ staff? Or are they self-employed? What are the financial implications?
Booking is essential.
Trainers are Jan Stobart & Sue Sheppard
Cost: RCCE members £70 full day including lunch; £35 half day
Non members: £150 full day including lunch; £70 half day.
Please download the booking form and return with your fee to RCCE before 30th Jan 2018.